Newsletters & Blogs
Newsletters & Blogs
What’s in a Newsletter?
People LIKE to do business with people they know. Your customers can get to know you by reading YOUR newsletter. Conventional wisdom says that customers need to be “touched” on a regular basis so that they feel appreciated. Don’t ignore them.
- Tell them what’s new
- Show them ways to use your services
- Remind them of your value to them
- Help them get to know you
- Build loyalty
Business Calls writes newsletters for answering services to send to their customers. It can be in a standard format or customized.
Standard vs. Customized
Which one is right for you?
This newsletters go to your current clients from You. Articles may include:
- The President’s Letter is included in every issue (see below)
- Interesting news in the field of technology and communication
- A service you currently provide to your customers theft may be unfamiliar with
- A way to use your services better for instances sending on call information sooner
- Current events affecting you and your customers
Each newsletter is set up with a standard format. These items are included in the base cost and setup when you purchase a subscription.
- Beneath the newsletter title you will receive a personalized tag line “A newsletter for the customers of ‘Your company name’ .”
- A list of your contact information: phone numbers, email addresses, etc
- Social media links: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Issues are delivered monthly in PDF format
Customization provides a deeper level of integration with your company.
- The President’s Letter (see below)
- Including articles specifically tailored to your company written by you
- Articles written by us on your requested topic
- Delivered in different file format
- Custom newsletter format
- And more….Let’s talk
The President’s Letter
A generic President’s Letter is provided in the Standard Option. We encourage you to send us wording for your preferred close (eg. Sincerely, Yours Truly,) and your signature.
A customized President’s Letter can be included specifically for your company.
- Written by you and sent to us proof-read and ready to use
- Written by us on a topic of your choice
For decades, Business Calls has been providing newsletters for the answering service industry organizations.
Explore the possibilities
Start investing in your business
Let’s work together